Personal Development - I Believe I Am Therefore I Can

December 1, 2010

How to be a Self Employed Affiliate and Make an Online Income

Why become an affiliate of any program online? Allow me to share why being self employed I chose to become an affiliate and make an online income through the SFI home business. First, I decided to be self employed because I believe a mother should have as much time as possible with their child in their formative years. The only way I could achieve that was to work from home and be self employed. Secondly, I did not wish to be a woman who wholly depends on her significant other financially; I wanted to earn money that I could be in charge of – and I think that is a noble desire.

Thirdly, I wanted to tap into the incredible opportunity that the internet avails to women like me to make an online income utilizing their intellectual prowess outside of the male dominated world of brick and mortar business. After I added ghostwriting to my list of things to do a couple of months ago, this need flew to the fore; though ghostwriting does earn me a decent online income, it still bound me to making money when I was present and available.
---------------
Related resources
How can you tell a scam from a genuine online opportunity? 
Virtual Assistants Forum

Test the SFI Home Business on the Better Business Bureau Site
Better Business Bureau
---------------

The thought of being self employed with leveraged income was a much better idea. If then I could combine being self employed, leverage and all that in an online affiliate program, that would be ideal. 

My thoughts were running along those lines as I was hunting for an affiliate program that I would work with. My first stop was the affiliate programs aligned to products that I have used before because I could promote those with confidence. However, I still wanted that leveraged online income bit. When I encountered the SFI home business which is an affiliate program, I felt like a traveler who had reached their destination.

First, though 'free to join' programs are said to be a mark of a scam, I also know that many scams that are sold as 'free' are not free at all. The minute you give them your email address, the next thing you get in your email is a blow hot blow cold sales letter asking you to pay so much to get all the wonderful benefits. There are no 'free' scams; for where would the scam be if it were free? I therefore filled in their starter form and waited. All I got was a full month free training course and not once did they arm twist me with a 'buy or nothing' type of email. Now that caught my attention.

Secondly, in my assessment, the internet is the perfect place to sell the 'buy this and be rich tonight' genre of ineffective products. I wanted an affiliate program that allowed me to hang out with them, with no obligations asked of me so that I could figure out what they were selling and were they genuine products that I could honestly promote. The SFI home business gave me exactly that.

So was it a scam? No they are not! However, who would say they were a scam if they were really a scam? I therefore give you the link at the end of this article to the Better Business Bureau which is a regulatory body among those that register genuine businesses. Test the legitimacy of the SFI home business on the Better Business Bureau site and confirm for yourself that this is a legitimate business offer. I also give you a link to an independent article with several more links where you can test the SFI home business for yourself.

I would love for you to work with me to build your own online income with the SFI home business, but I prefer that you join my 'Income with a Mission' team from the point of trust and full confidence. In the world of online income offers that is an important matter to ascertain. I have several more posts here, some that describe the SFI home business in more detail, and I will keep adding more.


Meanwhile, would you like to start building your own online income stream for free as an SFI affiliate today? Then I also give you the link to start. It is completely free to join, and you will immediately start to learn what to do to be profitably self employed as an SFI affiliate.

Bookmark this site so that you can return here often for more information. Also, you are welcome to join the SFI home business in my team. Why have I repeated that? Think mentorship; this is about building a business and trust me, you will need someone to walk with you to shorten your learning curve and speed you up to making your affiliate online income as fast as possible.

To start free to build your own successful online income through SFI home business, click on the title; SFI home business


Related resources
How can you tell a scam from a genuine online opportunity? 
Virtual Assistants Forum


Test the SFI Home Business on the Better Business Bureau Site
Better Business Bureau

No comments:

Post a Comment